Rishi delivers.

Wet farmers may make food more expensive.

I wasn't sure how the growth figures work. I did wonder due to previous rapid growth figures due to falling more than others. Quickly cleared up on C4. via a graph. Well similar needs to be done with this monthly aspect as well. Drops have to be subtracted. If that is done just as last time things look worse. It has a very significant effect on productivity compared with the other way so you may hear about unreal gains.

What annoys me most is presenting the figures as they do which deliberately hides the facts. Headline inflation is similar. Ordinary people are more interested in specific sectors.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
And what do you determine as 'good times'?

You still won't tell us about a single brexit bonus...

Why is that?
The big one was that you were leaving this country and closing your account on here. Look how that turned out. Was that a remainer lie?

Last edited:
no Im interested in the damage brexit has done to supply chains
I'm not sure how much of our super-duper boarder is actually currently active. Some of it hasn't been but general view is that it will be fully active as intended eventually.

Hunt the .......... happened to be visiting a place producing a batch of mri scanner magnets. As result asked about our lack, Answer - solved large number mentioned but not over the number of years it will be dolled out. Economic lady immediately relates it to GDP in £, ;)can't be bothered to convert. ~$3,1t That still puts the amount into perspective. Yet another way of comparing countries,

The big one was that you were leaving this country and closing your account on here.
So your answer is that you have no 'brexit bonus' to announce and won't define 'good times' as usual :rolleyes:

You are simply a cupid stunt that prevented me along with millions of others from fulfilling their ambitions...

Including your offspring...

So you can join the club of hated dads/grandads ;)

So you can join the club of hated dads/grandads
I’ll have you know I’m a very loved son, dad and grandad, thank you. How are you getting on with your Brexit voting dad - are you still full of hatred for him? Are your 'doctor' 'sons' filled with hatred for you because of your stance on the 'virus'?

Last edited:
Im interested in the damage brexit has done to supply chains
Strange use of the word 'interested'. Not worried, not concerned, not upset, not anxious, not troubled, just 'interested'. It’s as if it’s a hobby/pastime/passion of yours.

Regards anything. Notch, ellal, JohnD seem to be only focussed on negativity. Can you point out any positive posts from them about anything?

Your so old fashioned.! Negative is the new black.

Sponsored Links
Back