Rishi delivers.

Sponsored Links
If you believe what’s posted on here, EVERYTHING that has gone wrong in this country is the fault of the Tories.
Well it seems like you are saying it's either not his fault. Or he made it bad 1st so he could get the credit for making it good.

I’ll have you know I’m a very loved son, dad and grandad, thank you.
So the 'stupid is as stupid does' and 'no questions asked' genes didn't fall far from the tree?

Love has to be earned, not taken for granted or by rote...

And you are still of course having a problem with coming up with a single 'brexit benefit' I note...

Why is that? :LOL:

So the 'stupid is as stupid does' and 'no questions asked' genes didn't fall far from the tree?

You are still of course having a problem with coming up with a single 'brexit benefit' I note...

Why is that? :LOL:
You’re fairly boring, I imagine you snigger at you own posts.

We don’t.

Sponsored Links
You’re fairly boring, I imagine you snigger at you own posts.

We don’t.
Funnily enough I don't give a f*ck about what you think :)

PS. And it's 'your' own posts btw...

Do you find it strange how so many posters on here have the same 'similar' spelling problems? ;)

Last edited:
Love has to be earned, not taken for granted or by rote...
Unlike you, nobody in my family would ever hate me because of how I voted in the referendum. Are you saying to earn your love, somebody has to mirror your vote in the referendum? Astonishing!

Funnily enough I don't give a f*ck about what you think :)

PS. And it's 'your' own posts btw...

Do you find it strange how so many posters on here have the same 'similar' spelling problems? ;)
It’s auto spell, I’m in a beer garden “I’ve got a life”

That’s really sad “r” when Notchy and Carmen are basically illiterate.

Please don’t bite lol.

And Denny couldn’t wait to like your post lol!

Last edited:
Regards anything. Notch, ellal, JohnD seem to be only focussed on negativity. Can you point out any positive posts from them about anything?
Interests rates coming is a positive

What I am negative about is you dishonestly trying to claim its got anything to with Sunak

Interests rates coming is a positive
I thought something of a delay before they are reduced but based on city forecasts of when they expected a change.

Correct - nothing to do with Sunak. Much like inflation coming down, that isn't due to him either.

Dianne Abbott is not a Labour MP
I know, but only because she's suspended pending the investigation. Rayner wants her back, Butler wants her back, even Ed Balls wants her back.
What she said wasn't particularly terrible, but it was assinine. She's getting on, hopefully she'll retire.

Coming down, do you mean? Did you post about that then? Where?
You didn’t post it because it is a positive, you only posted it to try and claim it’s come down due to Sunak.

Which is not true

Sponsored Links
Back