ROCCA WC Cistern Buttons

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good Old ROCCA - Again.

The push buttons on my WC cistern won't stay in place after flushing.

It mainly occurs when the smaller button is pressed. It seems to 'lip' under the bigger one, & lift it out.

Sometimes this happens straight away,,,, sometimes it takes a few moments,,, where the smaller button is caught under the bigger one,,,, which is now under slight pressure, & stays like that for a while. Then, all of a sudden, they both 'POP' off, & onto the floor.

Can I get replacements of these ?
Will it do any good if I do ?

thanks guys & gals.

Sponsored Links
many thanks for that.
I didn't expect to see them on there - more fool me !

What i'm thinking now is: will a new kit make a difference,,,, or is it a design flaw that will carry on - anyone know ?

cheers

I only new because I had to repair my own, but haven't got round to it, they brake alot iv seen many broken ones sometimes even 2 in one house. They are pretty crap what ever happened to the chain and handle

Sponsored Links
They are pretty crap. What ever happened to the chain and handle

,,,,,, like nearly everything else nowadays - not enough profit I s'pose.

I dropped ROCA a line to ask if there is a better replacement - citing a couple of posts on these pages. If my memory serves me right - they don't like answering e-mails.

Thanks for your help mate.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back