Rocket failure

Sponsored Links
I'm not scoffing and sneering - pitying, perhaps, but not scoffing and sneering.

Still can't substantiate the "shafting" you were fixated on, then? No? Oh, so you made it up then.

What argument? All you've done is sneered, and misquoted.

I'll leave the rolly eyes to you, bitter-boy.

Sponsored Links
When the arguments lost the insults begin. :mrgreen:

And the 'R' word is thrown around with gay abandon!

I'm afraid that particular accusation is beginning to lose its weight these days, Ella.

Ignorant racists tend to stick together :rolleyes:

How the F does Elly manage to bring racism into every thread? I'm gonna start one about mowing the bloody lawn. Within a few minutes he'll no doubt be blaming racism for the fact that the lawn needed mowing in the first place. Or start muttering on about British colonialism and it's impact today on garden design. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ignorant racists tend to stick together :rolleyes:

How the F does Elly manage to bring racism into every thread? I'm gonna start one about mowing the bloody lawn. Within a few minutes he'll no doubt be blaming racism for the fact that the lawn needed mowing in the first place. Or start muttering on about British colonialism and it's impact today on garden design. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

To be honest, I really hadn't noticed that! I suppose because he uses that accusation constantly it becomes 'invisible'. He's certainly got a chip on his shoulder, though.

Here's a test:

Do you agree that Diane Abbott is a racist, Ella?

Sponsored Links
Back