Rogue traders, 8pm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Rogue traders, 8pm. The undeterred in search of the unregistered. Matt "or'wright guvnor" in search of naughty boiler blokes.

Maybe they've been doing everything properly for 30 years and simply got pi**ed off with Corgi. Oh if only...

Sponsored Links
Shant waste my time watching it, were all down as b****** anyway everytime it's about plumbers, they never never ever ever ever ever have customers from hell or rogue customers or watchtwwaatt with dicky gobbs**** interviewing and pestering to get an answer from a non payer with why mr git have you not paid your plumber err err err mr git perhaps you could tell me why you kept changing your mind about the radiator position after it was moved 2" 5 times, dont see dicky getting his foot ran over by customers skoda asking those questions DO WE.

pretty lame anyways, one guy with pressure from company to fix a job he wasn't happy with doing and one unregistered guy. Both rip offs and shoddy jobs, but not a classic by any means.

Waste of my licence fee like cricket and football, all we hear is cricket blah blah football blah blah, not one mention about us wiping the floor with all the other countries and Zara Phillips winning Blenhein horse trials

Sponsored Links
Bang on PV

Yesterday's horrendous flu hole drilling procedure wasn't made any more fun by "client" moaning and groaning winging wining grimacing about how low on wall boiler had to go (to get flue 500mm from eves of his trashy little hobble of a top floor flat stinking of human excrement you couldn't pay me to live in.

He should worry he's not the one whose got to pipe it up and **** through the eye of a needle trying to make the flue/boiler position satisfy the imaginary corgi inspector looking over my shoulder (he's been there ever since gwn). Was so much better when we knew we could pick the 3 jobs!

Paul said:
the imaginary corgi inspector looking over my shoulder (he's been there ever since GWN). Was so much better when we knew we could pick the 3 jobs!
Well noted, Paul. But doesn't this observation provide the justification for GWN? We are all going to be that much more careful now (except the unregistered...).

Don't worry Paul, the scheme is so half baked. As neither the seller nor the manufacturer has to report that the boiler exists, you don't have to Notify the ones you don't want to. It obviously isn't important, like a TV license. It's not like the customer knows anything.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back