Rogue Traders

Sponsored Links
Stupid man hitting gas valve with screwdriver :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Should have used a lump hammer :LOL: :LOL:

Brilliant;

I doubt even a DIYer would be stupid enough to
poke his fingers into a live control panel.
Is it any wonder
those with even a little nunce really wont trust any of
the registered trades (how do they tell & does it make
any difference) as far as they could throw them; I don’t!

Sponsored Links
I am still trying to get over how someone can charge £125 to drill a hole in a lock, must be a solid carbide drill or something.... :rolleyes:

Brilliant. Best episode ever. Thanks GPlumb. What will happen to those t0$$£r$. Unlike the usual con men, over charges etc. These people committed recognized criminal acts. does the BBC forward evidence to the appropriate bodys. Or is it just a TV programme to them??
I did laugh when the "corgi man" got the lecky shock :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Is this identity theft a worry to you RGI's. Ever happened to you??

What bothers me is that these idiot customers happy hand out £450 for 10 minutes work? Does no one know that you could replace all the locks in a street for that or buy several loaded consumer units let alone an RCD.

Also giving some guy money to go buy the part WTF are these people stupid?

I could go on and on, i don't really feel sorry for them.

I hate to pop any bubbles, but it was all staged for the camera's :rolleyes:

WDIK
Are you sugesting that not only will these people not be brought to justice, but it is all a joke anyway? I hope not, or maybe it is best as a joke and these people do not really exist?

Sorry about the spelling mistakes. DIYNOT could not fix em and I have had to many beers to be Ar$£d. After chatting to you all night. :D

One thing did strike me though... Matt Alwright (?) said something like "if he isn't Corgi Registered he can't work on your boiler"... no wonder people look at me with a quizzical look when I show them my OFTEC Card, Matt should stress "Gas Boiler".

Hope the blokes get a huge fine and maybe few months in the clink... putting public at risk

More like rogue presenters and actors.
As a approved electrician with over 30yrs experience. ive just watched the electrician, (staged), the cup of coffee? hot kettle.
Then out of every outlet in the house he chooses the light switch in the kitchen.
knowing this, ie you only need to look at the cut end of the wire, he proceed's to fit an rcd.

totally staged for the camera, did these people use to work on blue peter?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back