room thermostat for Biasi M96.24sm/c2

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I wonder is it possible to have a room thermostat for my boiler Biasi m96.24sm/c2 (riva compact HE)

Because It is very uncomfortable to go and switch on and of the boiler, even when setting the time, sometimes it is worm enough when boiler starts heating.so I would like to have a room thermostat if possible.

many thanks

Sponsored Links
Its no problem to connect a room stat. This should have been fitted by the installer and does not meet the Building Regulations without it! The boiler was probably not notified to CORGI, you can ask them if it was notified.

But it has to be a "two wire" type.

The two wires are connected in place of the black link on the stat choc block.

Any electrical work should only be done by a competent person.

Making a mistake can damage the pCB ( £150 to buy! )

Tony

Sponsored Links
is there a 2 wire installation for wireless room thermostat?
as on a screwfix web page it says for some : 2 or 3 wire installations but doesn't mention wireless, for other it says wireless but doesn't say is it 2 or 3 wire installation

I'm confussed

hi, many thanks to everyone, I have installed Horstmann HRFS1 Room Thermostat, wireless. all working fine

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back