room thermostat needed

Sponsored Links
Read The . Manual
Which I might have done if I'd known what the boiler was.

The penalties for getting it wrong can be serious, which I simply pointed out, without sniping, lying, misquoting for personal twisted pleasure, or blaming the manufacturer for not informing me.

Well done "Jennie" for catching us out. We learn; there's no great shame in not knowing something. Though what erupted - a bout of anile carping, and displaying of personal hangups, only reinforces the dismal views that many already have, of plumbers.

Not too bad a boiler have already fitted one, its a bit big size wise to be on show about 6 inches taller than a 105e so better in cupboard or a loft. and i used a digi stat on it.. although not an instant boiler it has a memory built into it so that after the first 7 days of use it remembers at what time of day hot water was first drawn and pre heats the boiler during that hour the following week so hot water delivery is a lot quicker. also delivers 16 litres a minute

Thanks for that. Sounds like a useful piece of kit, but I'm still not wild about relying on all of the trv's behaving! Could be useful where there's nowhere sensible to put a thermostat though.

Sponsored Links
blahblah said:
Gasman (and I do hope you're not jenny the donkey too), where did you hear about it? I haven't seen any media coverage, no mailshot, nothing in GI. Not the sort of thing one would forget reading.

Workhorse maybe, but definetly not a donkey.

Had the bumph sent to me by Baxi, early part of this year, have fitted a few now and as others have said only time will tell, monster of a boiler though at 85 kilo's, can be difficult to fit inside an airing cupboard.

I do not enjoy being asked to justify what I have said when I say it straight in the beginnning.

Baxi send us lots of information on their boilers which I glance through, I did not see that there!

To back up the literature they also have a lady telephone me every month or two.

If they think that is a useful feature then they should have made it more prominent in the mailshot and even got the lady to mention it on the phone.

I thought it was a useful feature to be aware of!

Tony

Found this information very useful, we cant and dont all know everything, particularly me.

As far as makers sending us literature, my dustbin is under the letterbox as I get crapp through the letterbox all the time, I dont read 99% of it as they are all proffessing to have been making something since before jesus, and "theirs" is the best and have sold more than anyone else, lets face it they are only in the business of making money for shareholders, not for our benefit.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back