Rothenberger Superfire Pencil Tip

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Im after the pencil tip attachment for the superfire 2, gives a much nicer direct flame but has been discontinued for some reason, looked all over the net with no luck, anybody know anywhere i could still pick one up, or has anybody got an old one they`d like to sell me :) Thanks

Sponsored Links
still have them in my local plumbase. maybe try them? i. bought one last year as i find it good in very tight spots. didnt realize they discontinued. saying that i find rothenberger stuff pants theses days.

still have them in my local plumbase. maybe try them? i. bought one last year as i find it good in very tight spots. didnt realize they discontinued. saying that i find rothenberger stuff pants theses days.

Are you sure it's the pencil tip ? They only have the swirl tip on the website, agree about the tools, all tools are crap these days though !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back