Rugby v Football

Sponsored Links
If you follow both sports, you will know that Rugby League players are a lot fitter than footballers. Footballers end up on the floor with cramp after 90 mins, and thats even if they have had an average game.

I've played many games of football, also played Rugby to a pretty high standard.......you always know when you have played a game of rugby :(

I love unsubstantiated nonsense based on someones biased view
not on ANY factual evidence whatsoever

I went to a rugby school and had to play the stupid game and it wasnt especially tiring

Sure the tackling is more physical but its actually LESS dangerous than football tackling

How often do you see footballers with cramp? rarely

rugby stops every few mins so they can have a rest and stick their noses up their bums[/quote]

well based on that comment you dont know much do you?

There are far more injuries in Rugby per season than football....the difference is that a slight knock, a black eye, a dead leg etc etc do not get reported in Rugby as an injury.

A broken nail in football goes down as an injury!

As for cramp, you're saying its rare for a footballer to get cramp? how many games do you actually watch?

My opinion is biased because I play both games and enjoy both games. Have a read of this, prob not the best way of determining anything but it shows how fit they are

http://www.multipoweruk.com/the-newsroom/latest-news/rugby-players/

Cheating and crying wolf is a far bigger problem in football than it is in Rugby

Its probably less in Crown Bowls as well but I wouldnt watch that rubbish eiher

but wouldn't you rather a side won by being better at football than being better at convincing a ref to send an opponent off?

overall the best teams win ?

Wasnt the biggest bunch of cheating C**ts in Rugby with that FAKE BLOOD!

Who knows how much they get away with!

Sponsored Links
overall the best teams win ?

best at what? cheating? :rolleyes:

ALL sportsman look for an edge and push the limits

Cricket...Sledging, doing stuff the to the ball etc

Rugby...Fake blood, regular punch ups, rabbit punches in scrum

football........well we all know

however the best teams tend to win overall in ALL sports

Yep, you're right, fair play to you.....

i guess my gripe is with all professional sports people!!
But especially football players who earn far too much and have a much bigger influence on the kids of today !!

But especially football players who earn far too much and have a much bigger influence on the kids of today

Footballers only get paid what clubs are prepared to pay them and thats because the clubs make HUGE amounts of cash

If you could get that much would you turn it down?

and TBH i dont think kids are really influenced that much by them

Look how much they influenced you... :LOL: :LOL:

Except you never got past puberty spacepratt... :LOL: :LOL:

And that brings us back to respect. Ive played at county level and above, at both football and union, you respect the ref and your opposition in rugby.

With football you always had enough energy after the game (if you played it properly)to want to beat the carp out of the guy who tugged your big girls blouse.

That seems to mirror the supporters, no wonder rugby supporters can drink inside the stadiums

Hilarious, absolutely priceless. In this one statement alone you have compounded all that has been printed by yourself as absolute baloney.
laughing-and-pointing-aol-myspace-user.jpg

laughing-pointing.jpg
SuperStock_1606-24699.jpg

May I thank all who commented on my post Rugby v Football. Thanku all there has been some great comments and debates! Forever Rugby lol.

Rugby is a crap game and has a tiny following compared to footy. Its boring to watch and is played by fat lumps with cauliflower ears

Sponsored Links
Back