Rwanda deterrent continues.

Sponsored Links
“Not a deterrent says Barzan”:

Read all about it in MBKs link…..

Barzan, who arrived in the camp five days ago after eight months on the road since leaving Kurdistan is not remotely bothered by the Rwanda plan.

"People won't stop, whatever you tell them.

"Even if you tell them they will be taken to Africa, they would still go without hesitation. Rwanda is better than Kurdistan

Sponsored Links
How many millions have we spent, and achieved one man? Who was paid to go, and not even part of the compulsory deportation scheme?

If Starmer carries on talking about his plan the Tory might decide to go the same way He intends to throw the entire state machine at the smugglers. He also points out the length of time Rwanda will take to return the numbers. Also the drop in conventional returns. One interesting aspect but IMHO it's not entirely boat related as all have migrant problems and some also have boat problems. This will help with international cooperation between intelligence services and all sorts.
Afghanistan has specific problems but they are supposed to allowed to come here. As are some others. As Rory once said given the complaints concerning this area and people left behind - unfortunately not all can come here, too many of them.

Fiddling while Rome burns.
Yep. To use a trades/diy analogy, it would be like a pipe leaking quite badly whilst two or three tradespeople stand there debating how to fix it.

I'm committed to fixing this leak.
As am I.
Yes, I'm also committed.
It's important we fix this leak for the homeowner.
Yes I agree.
I also agree, very important.
I've invested heavily in tools that should assist with resolving the leak.
I've also bought many tools recently, some of which can definitely assist in fixing the leak.
Same here, lots of tools that can be used.
The homeowner can trust me to do a good job repairing the leak.
They can also trust me.
And me.
As am I.
Yes, I'm also committed.
It's important we fix this leak for the homeowner.
Yes I agree.
I also agree, very important.
I've invested heavily in tools that should assist with resolving the leak.
I've also bought many tools recently, some of which can definitely assist in fixing the leak.
Same here, lots of tools that can be used.
The homeowner can trust me to do a good job repairing the leak.
They can also trust me.
And me.
As am I.
Yes, I'm also committed.

How many millions have we spent, and achieved one man? Who was paid to go, and not even part of the compulsory deportation scheme?

It was £500 he paid a smuggler to go back to france.

“Not a deterrent says Barzan”:

Read all about it in MBKs link…..

Barzan, who arrived in the camp five days ago after eight months on the road since leaving Kurdistan is not remotely bothered by the Rwanda plan.

"People won't stop, whatever you tell them.

"Even if you tell them they will be taken to Africa, they would still go without hesitation. Rwanda is better than Kurdistan

It looks like the Rwanda scheme could be working.

The Irish government is alarmed.
They say that the number of asylum seekers is Dublin and Dublin everyday.
Lol.

Sponsored Links
Back