Sabre HE Boiler fires up then cuts out repeatedly

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Recently my Sabre HE boiler has been firing up as normal. However when hot water tap is switched on the boiler seems to fire up then cut out seconds later, then firing up again seconds later repeatedly. This is causing issues when trying to have a shower, run a bath or run hot water to wash up with consistently. The hot water lasts for upto a minute maximum before going freezing cold again.

I have removed the front casing and cleaned out the clear tubes as advised to do after a quick google search of the issue. I have also had a Corgi registered technician out to have a look at this issue and he said it would be fixed, however nothing has changed since.

Any views on the issue are appreciated and if anybody knows a way to fix this issue that would be even better, thank you.

Sponsored Links
No such thing as Corgi registered technician these days , you need an experienced Gas Safe Registered engineer to sort this as it is a common combustion related issue, if you cant find an experienced engineer go for a Vokera fixed price repair, that is who makes your boiler

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back