Salamander pump replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, we have a Salamander Force 20Tu. To be fair, it’s been pretty good up till now, when it’s suddenly started pulsing on and off very quickly while using the shower. From what I gather you can’t get spares for them so guess it’s got to be replaced. I was going to buy another salamander but have seen a couple of posts suggesting they’ve gone down hill in recent years? Just wondered if it’s worth switching to a Stuart Turner equivalent?

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Salamander not what they were.
Stuart Turner monsoon way to go we now fit nothing else.
My own Stuart Turner 4 bar hot water boost pump now approaching 25 years old one reed switch in all that time.

Salamander not what they were.
Stuart Turner monsoon way to go we now fit nothing else.
My own Stuart Turner 4 bar hot water boost pump now approaching 25 years old one reed switch in all that time.
Thanks for the reply. I went for the Stuart Turner - it’s a good bit more expensive than the Salamander, but I really don’t want problems with it. I installed it yesterday- have to say I’m mighty impressed with it and it’s super quiet compared with the old salamander one.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back