Salus RT300 - Any good?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My old drayton Digistat has gone faulty and I find the new model has a small display so I'm thinking of the Salus RT300. It seems cheap so is it any good?

Sponsored Links
I’ve had Solus RT 500RF that’s worked faultlessly for over 3 years now; good price & I’ve had absolutely no problems with it at all. Others, however, seem to have a completely different experience & think they are total rubbish. I think many of the problems may be due to incorrect installation, setting up & programming; the instructions may not be as clear as they should be for some folks.

Thanks for replying Richard. I think you're right about incorrect installation. I've seen a number of posts regarding wiring i.e. converting from 3 to 2 wire. I've now ordered one so hopefully it should be ok. At just over £20 including postage, I think it's worth a punt.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back