salus rt500rf thermostat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just bought the salus rt500rf thermostat, it has took me ages to figure it out but now can set the timer.
What i am stuck on now is can i use it without the timer ie constant. At the moment in the week i am using the timer but over the weekend i do not use timer so what do i do just to turn it on without timer and how do i go back to timer on monday. Confused, sorry pleeeese can someone help me out!!!

Sponsored Links
Haven't seen anything in this box that suggest you can do it quite like you say you want to.

Why don't you just set all 5 set points to the temperature you want for the weekend?

An advantage is: if you manual override it at any time because it's too hot or cold, it'll revert to your setting at the next set point - this will reduce the danger of accidentally leaving your boiler blasting overnight because you forgot you'd turned it up (or of waking up freezing because you'd turned it down).

:)

bezbozhnik, dont suppose wendy wu cares now, please check the date a post was made before you reply, wendy wu asked that one 5 months ago

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back