Samsung Eco bubble (WF90F5E3U4W/EU) totally died mid cycle, Ideas or a Repair Manual anyone?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Samsung Ecobubble (WF90F5E3U4W/EU) which died mid wash cycle last night.

The device appears to be totally dead, and the power button does nothing.

The main fuse in the plug is fine, I have also confirmed power at the wall, so am confident the fault is with the machine.

Before I start looking for an internal fuse etc does anyone have any ideas where to start or where i can find the correct repair manual

Cheers

Paul

Sponsored Links
You have zero chance of finding a manual, they seem to be rarer than hens teeth. How did you check the socket & have you tried running the machine from another socket with an extension lead.

I was beginning to wonder if that was the case with the manuals.

It really is a pain to extract it from the kitchen so initially meted out the fuse in the plug which is fine, then tried plugging it into a different socket.

Am going to extract it this afternoon and see if there is anything obvious once i get inside it. Have seen a picture of two boards inside one of which has an onboard fuse so will start there.

I don't think that you are going to find an internal glass fuse that you can swap out.

Edit- sorry, I submitted my post before reading your last post.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Be better if you checked you had a supply into and out of the suppressor first.

Be better if you checked you had a supply into and out of the suppressor first.

Years ago, I pulled my mum's Miele out, without unplugging the power supply first. The live hit the earth and tripped the RCD. Long story short, once I purchased a longer flex, and the same clamps (and crimping tool) I was £50+ down. They did however run in to the suppressor as they entered the unit.

Checked it out last night, had power into the board through the suppressor (Thanks JJ4091) onboard fuse was also ok. As luck would have it exactly the same machine less than a mile away with ruined bearings on ebay, Quick deal done and board exchanged and we have a happy washing machine. Didnt really put too much effort into finding the actual fault just wanted it fixed or replaced asap.

BTW, there are sites that you can sell the old PCB to. They will repair it and sell it on.

Thats worth looking into will have a google, I did see a guy on eBay offering £10 back on his refurbished units.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back