Saniflo loo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I might be buying a house with shop attached, the shop used the loo in the house . Don't really want people trotting through my house to use the loo! There is a bathroom next door to the shop in line with where I would put one in the shop. The back of the shop is a bit lower than next door so conventional soil pipe wouldn't work ( poo up hill)
Was thinking of saniflo toilet running water from my house through the wall and conecting pipe to my soil pipe out side .
My question would be are they any good and the prices seem to range quite abit is it a case of u get what u pay for ? Seen some on ebay cheap is it a case of buy cheap buy twice ??

Many thank for anyone who can help

Jules

Sponsored Links
You are not allowed to use a macerator if its the only one in the property ( shop ).

Tony

Sponsored Links
Building regs state a macerator and pump can be used if there is also access to a WC connected directly to a gravity system. If the single WC relies on a macerator, and the macerator breaks down it then leaves the premises without adequate sanitary facilities. :oops:

You are not allowed to use a macerator if its the only one in the property ( shop ).

Tony

That's interesting. I didn't know that. Any idea why Agile?

I suspect that its because the makers know that its against the building regs because they do "break down" often.

Thats not because they are unreliable but because people put things down them!

I have been using one in Warwickshire for about seven years without any problems! There is another but its an outside loo.

Axel likes to fix them! I try not to!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back