sanishower pump connector

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My mother in law has a sanishower/toilet installed but doesnt use the shower as she has a bath
Over the years ive become quite familiar with the saniflo macerator and its awful contents when its blocked etc.
The last time it blocked i was working away so my wife rang the saniflo man to fix it,165 quid and twenty minutes later he was off.
The lady today complained that the shower is not draining,she was washing down the unit and the water stayed where it was.
I discovered that the shower waste,which, is a 22mm copper pipe running to a 12v pump is broken.Its the connector that fits into the pump thats snapped.
I went to remove the fuse from the spur that feeds the transformer and the fuse is gone.
Can i buy the connector or will i have to buy a new pump,if thats the case any suggestion as to which pump as all i have on the pump is a number, the installers put stickers over the makers sticker.
The company that supplied the showerloo have now gone bust.
the connector i need is a pushfit with a rubber o ring and is held in the pump with a plastic sliding clip thats on the pump.
Does the fitting sound familiar to anyone?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back