satnav ./

hi, never knew my question to this was still ongoing, as usual all very intresting postings/ keep up the good work , also that pocket gps site i was given on here/ great site lad got his camera alerts ok/ and now i have a satnav so did i, cost £2 :) . well pleased. keep it up. regards. r.r. :)

Sponsored Links
Just a quick note to stir things up a little.
You do all realise that speeding is dangerous and illegal?
I agree that some cameras don't seem to be there for any reason but to catch people speeding and generate revenue through the various fines etc. but most of the static cameras in my area at least (Central Belt) are there for a very good reason and I've seen the results of speeding all too often.
We all do it from time to time but that doesn't make it right.
I find it rather sad that a father not only encourages his son to break the law and risk his and others lives but also that no one else has pointed this out in all the time this post has been running :cry:

ratm said:
You do all realise that speeding is dangerous and illegal?
On the contrary - you seem not to realise that it isn't always dangerous and isn't illegal when the driver is a police officer with justification.

I find it rather sad that a father not only encourages his son to break the law and risk his and others lives but also that no one else has pointed this out in all the time this post has been running :cry:
Qué?

Sponsored Links
Back