Saunier duval exon....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, Had a call out today to a saunier duval exon. Besides a few horrific gas errors on install i have a wee problem. Boiler will not light, fan ok, pump and controls are all behaving.
Ignition clicks and solenoid seems to clunk! The APS is fine and venturi is clean. I have not worked on one of these before and i am suspecting a gas valve failure! any suggestions!? No gas at valve so can this be the board....cannot see a way to test the gas valve.
Any info would be appreciated.
Andy

Sponsored Links
Does the pilot light ? If not, check the injector at the pilot is clear, two small holes can be cleared with small pin.
You say no gas at value, I take it you have a standing pressure, working pressure will not show until burner lights as first it only allows gas to pilot to prove rectification then opens valve to main burner.
The xeon is a Glowworm ultimate, download the fault finding for that boiler to follow, it may help you more.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back