Saunier Duval

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a very old Saunier Duval combi boiler in a flat. all it says on it is Saunier Duval, there is no model number I can see. It has a constant pilot light and think it must have been installed approx 1989. I'm trying to get hold of a manual for it so I can work out how to do basic things like restart it if it goes out.

It has an expansion vessel on the back and no pressure showing on the central heating presssure guage and it's kettling when it runs the CH so I'm trying to work out how to check the expansion vessel has some air in it and how to pump it up before checking the water side of things and getting some pressure back in the CH system.

An installation manual would be helpful although I want to make it absolutely clear I have no intention of interfering with it beyond checking the expansion vessel but it would be helpful if I knew how the thing is put together. I assume the pump is in it because I can't find one anywhere else.

Any help gratefully received

Sponsored Links
Look for a silver braided hose possibly under the boiler(Filling loop) and open the valve to refill to approx 1bar.Other than that its impossible to identify model.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back