Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 294929

Only Football fans would have an answer I suspect

VAR

It's not right but has it gone to far to turn back now.

Sponsored Links
I wonder how many of the prima donna's wouldn't fall over when tackled if they received an automatic £25k bonus each time they managed to not fall over when tackled ...

Back on topic, I'm not an avid football fan either however var certainly seems to divide opinion from those involved in the game. I've even seen some scenarios where var has found in favour of someone (e.g. bad tackle enacted against them) when the replay appears to show no such thing.

As for the offside rule ...

It a bit like my original veiw with Brexit. Better the devil you know.

I just think ther would be more moaning if it was taken away.

I think the technology is ok it's the rules and the human error that falls.

However I would rather it was never brought in.

Sponsored Links
It a bit like my original veiw with Brexit. Better the devil you know.

I just think ther would be more moaning if it was taken away.

I think the technology is ok it's the rules and the human error that falls.

However I would rather it was never brought in.
This often comes up.

I see your point re would rather it never came in, however I suppose with all the modern tech we have, coupled with obvious mistakes being shown on replay x secs later, they probably had no choice i.e. it was going to happen at some point.

Although there's an argument about linesperson / referee mistakes adding to the excitement and debates by fans thereafter, it can be frustrating watching non var games when replays show obvious infringements that go unnoticed and/or unpunished.

I think Celtic and Rangers should be handicapped at least 20 points to make the Scottish Premiership a bit more interesting.

Too many hold ups with VAR. Too much time wasted to find out a players chin was beyond the last defender. Keep goal line tech. Bin the rest.

I think Celtic and Rangers should be handicapped at least 20 points to make the Scottish Premiership a bit more interesting.

Too many hold ups with VAR. Too much time wasted to find out a players chin was beyond the last defender. Keep goal line tech. Bin the rest.
It would have been handy for Mexico

I liked the arguments on a monday morning about referee's decisions.
VAR has taken that away from us.

It would have been handy for Mexico
In '86?
Anyone with eyes could see that cheating little twunt .... (nope, still not over it.)

Now i think of it - the disallowed goal of Frank Lampard's against Germany in 2010 really fuelled the VAR debate til it was trialled at the next World Cup. England have done alright since then. Maybe it should be kept for us to keep an eye on them sneaky foreigners?:unsure:

I think that's half the problem. ''Someone's toe nails where offside.''

Mesut Ozil was continually pulled offside because his eyeballs where in front of the last defender.

It should be down to who's body is more offside.

Handball should be hand ball, regardless.

F. knows what handball is now. I've given up on trying to figure that one out. I just wish player A would stop blasting the ball at player B from point blank range and claiming handball when it clearly hits him in the goolagong's. The poor sod's writing in agony and the pillock still claims handball. I blame Klinsmann and his 'diving' celebration. Bloody Germans.

F. knows what handball is now. I've given up on trying to figure that one out. I just wish player A would stop blasting the ball at player B from point blank range and claiming handball when it clearly hits him in the goolagong's. The poor sod's writing in agony and the pillock still claims handball. I blame Klinsmann and his 'diving' celebration. Bloody Germans.

I think and have always said Hand ball is Handball. Regardless

It would stop all the arguments

Sponsored Links
Back