SCUM BAGS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Last night the other half went out for a few drinks with her sister and a few mates, her sis partner tags along with them ( loved up ) anyway about 11-30pm theres a knock at the door, i thought it's the other half so opened the door, but it was one of her mates, she's shouting " Quick come outside" so a bit puzzled i went out side and looked up the street and there is a lad lying in the middle of the road, and i knew straight a way who it was, sister's lad knocked out blood coming from his mouth.

What happened was, he had a little argument with his lass and left the local pub before them ( coming to my house ) he was walking down the street, there was about 8 scum bags who were hanging around a house ( which is well know for having a lot of kids hanging out there, 17-20 year olds, police allways there ). The charvers hit him from behind when he walked past them, knocking him to the ground and then repeated to kick him when he was knocked out, :evil:
This all happened about 50 yards from my house and i never heard a thing, otherwise i would of doned my cape and helped him.
Little do those scum bags know is the lad has a very hard family who live a few miles away ( lets just say you wouldn't what to mess with them ), so they will repent for there sins. :evil:

Sponsored Links
On a similar vein, our local pub has gone downhill recently. All the idiots / potheads / smackheads that have been barred from the pubs in bentley / scawthorpe have decided to invade our pub. Once the hub of social life for respectable citizens in scawsby, its now full of bentley chavs.

What they do is this: pint, joint (outside fire exit), pint, joint, pint joint, for about 4 hours, then they stagger about trying to have a fight in the corner of the pub, then they fall over and their girlfriends leave, then they follow them, shouting and bawling in the streets.

I'm going to find a new local. :evil:

Markie, were the police involved? Double the trouble - police AND this lad's hard family :LOL:

Sorry to hear that, same thing happen to my son last year who very nearly lost his life was attack with broken bottles. They're well known hardnut family even the police dare touch them. Not a day goes by when you hear or read these things as it's now coming home to us all. I can't wait to wipe that smirky grin of Blair's on the local election day.

24hr drinking polices, is that the best they can do? I give up.

crafty

The police came but he told them he would sort it his way, ( the police said do you want to make a statement but he said no, then the copper said well we'll let you do it your way then, and left.
Up this way you live by the sword and die by the sword, i think you know what i mean, ;)

Sponsored Links
Then you get bas and co.. saying prisoners are entitled to this and that, :evil: If he had of died of a brain trauma etc.. do you think his lass would consider that his attackers were treated right while in prison.

Its just the same round our neck of the woods, but why has it got so bad.
I believe it goes back to the 60s when the liberal teachers entered the schools after 9 months training. I know as at that time I worked on a teachers training college and if these teachers/ hippies put in more than 12 hours a week they thought they were hard done to.
The students they taught are now the parents who are breeding the scum/hoodies who are now stalking the streets with no respect for anything or anybody.
Until the link between bad parenting / unruly children is broken the problem will only get worse. Those kids of today will breed more etc, etc.
Why do we allow these people to have children when they clearly have no idea on raising them to respect the society
If you go to the RSPCA to adopt a dog you have to be assessed to find out if you are capable of looking after it
Yes I know its extreme but hasn't the time come when we should start looking at a similar way to get to grips with this ever growing problem.
I have no doubt that I will get slated for daring to suggest something along these lines , but for the record I spent the first 8 years of my life in an orphanage and my wife comes from a family of eleven children , who lived in a rented 3 bedroomed semi and her parents never received one penny of family allowance.
I lived on a council estate until I got married and we had 3 sons, no they wern't angels,but they would never have dreamt of doing some of the things that these kids get up to nowadays.
I must stress that I am only talking about a very small percentage of todays youth, and if you care to ask the majority of their age group you will find that they want something done about it as they suffer more than any other group from the violence of these idiots

anobium said:
Its just the same round our neck of the woods, but why has it got so bad.
I believe it goes back to the 60s when the liberal teachers entered the schools after 9 months training. I know as at that time I worked on a teachers training college and if these teachers/ hippies put in more than 12 hours a week they thought they were hard done to.
The students they taught are now the parents who are breeding the scum/hoodies who are now stalking the streets with no respect for anything or anybody.
Until the link between bad parenting / unruly children is broken the problem will only get worse. Those kids of today will breed more etc, etc.
Why do we allow these people to have children when they clearly have no idea on raising them to respect the society
If you go to the RSPCA to adopt a dog you have to be assessed to find out if you are capable of looking after it
Yes I know its extreme but hasn't the time come when we should start looking at a similar way to get to grips with this ever growing problem.
I have no doubt that I will get slated for daring to suggest something along these lines , but for the record I spent the first 8 years of my life in an orphanage and my wife comes from a family of eleven children , who lived in a rented 3 bedroomed semi and her parents never received one penny of family allowance.
I lived on a council estate until I got married and we had 3 sons, no they wern't angels,but they would never have dreamt of doing some of the things that these kids get up to nowadays.
I must stress that I am only talking about a very small percentage of todays youth, and if you care to ask the majority of their age group you will find that they want something done about it as they suffer more than any other group from the violence of these idiots

Well said, but the wise one will differ. ;)

The problem is you can't make people parent their children properly. It all stems from a lack of "respect" whatever that means.

I don't think it's anything new. I grew up in the 60's and 70's in what you might call a good area but it was pretty dangerous landscape. There were plenty of trouble makers and it waa seasy (you can tell iv'e been drinking can't you) to get hurt if you wore the wrong thing or went to the wrong place. I saw all sorts of trouble started over nothing, usually after afew drinks had been had

pickles said:
The problem is you can't make people parent their children properly. It all stems from a lack of "respect" whatever that means.

I don't think it's anything new. I grew up in the 60's and 70's in what you might call a good area but it was pretty dangerous landscape. There were plenty of trouble makers and it waa seasy (you can tell iv'e been drinking can't you) to get hurt if you wore the wrong thing or went to the wrong place. I saw all sorts of trouble started over nothing, usually after afew drinks had been had

So you've seen the flim the wonders and the worriers aswell ;) :LOL:

Anobium, I couldn't agree more. I've always thought that you should have to be tested before being allowed to have kids. I know of some kids that have been allowed to roam the streets until all hours, parents not knowing or caring where their offspring was.

Tbh, it's hard work trying to keep track of your kids when you have teenage boys but then I know that neither of mine would even dream of causing trouble - quite the opposite, I am always getting compliments on them and that to me means everything. If i have acheived nothing else in my life I can say that at least I have brought up two polite well mannered and well adjusted young men :D I've never been one of these parents who blames everyone elses kids either - I was always the parent who said 'And what did you do before he did this?' :LOL:

My eldest (nearly 20) has a week off work next week and I know I won't see him. He does loads of promo work for record labels and is off all over the country staying in motels and on tour buses in exchange for handing out free cd's and flyers at the gigs - as he says 'free food and board and free gigs and parties as well' I committed the cardinal sin last week and rang his mobile whist he was out with some of these 'rock stars'. I apologised when he told me where he was but then he said 'Mum, the lead singers Mum rang him six times and the drummers Mum rang him 8 times, I don't mind a call from you it shows you care about me' - so much for the rock stars of today eh?????

Well said, but the wise one will differ.

Markie, who is this wise one, please don't tell me it's Softus!

Point taken pickles, but the youth then did'nt go around in gangs beating up total strangers for no reason at all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anobium, I couldn't agree more. I've always thought that you should have to be tested before being allowed to have kids. I know of some kids that have been allowed to roam the streets until all hours, parents not knowing or caring where their offspring was.

Tbh, it's hard work trying to keep track of your kids when you have teenage boys but then I know that neither of mine would even dream of causing trouble - quite the opposite, I am always getting compliments on them and that to me means everything. If i have acheived nothing else in my life I can say that at least I have brought up two polite well mannered and well adjusted young men I've never been one of these parents who blames everyone elses kids either - I was always the parent who said 'And what did you do before he did this?'

My eldest (nearly 20) has a week off work next week and I know I won't see him. He does loads of promo work for record labels and is off all over the country staying in motels and on tour buses in exchange for handing out free cd's and flyers at the gigs - as he says 'free food and board and free gigs and parties as well' I committed the cardinal sin last week and rang his mobile whist he was out with some of these 'rock stars'. I apologised when he told me where he was but then he said 'Mum, the lead singers Mum rang him six times and the drummers Mum rang him 8 times, I don't mind a call from you it shows you care about me' - so much for the rock stars of today eh?????

Brightness we are only saying what the majority of people are thinking, but in this day and age, it is not pc to to say what you think as you will probably get a visit from those who no best.
My big concern is that in the not to distant future some event will spark off a big backlash against this behavior and the innocent will suffer along with the guilty.
Dont be to surprised if the bnp then get on the bandwagon.

Sponsored Links
Back