Scumbag Back Where He Belongs!

Do you think they should throw away the key with people like these?

• Yes.

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • No.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Don't Know.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just heard on Smooth radio, scumbag John Venables is back in prison tonight. No details as yet as to why but they should just throw away the key! :evil:

To refresh anyones memory it was this louse, (I am so restraining my language!), this louse who along with his 'mate' sexually assaulted and brutally murdered little James Bulger just over 17 years ago. Thjis barsteward has been living a life, at the taxpayers expense, thats you and me, while this poor child has had no life and his parents life was shattered beyond recognition. This time he should NEVER be let out and throw the other scumbag in with him! :evil:

Rant over but I think I can safely say that the VAST MAJORITY of Liverpool people would not want this lowlife walking any streets again, never mind Liverpool streets.

Sponsored Links
In spite of my recent thread regarding the death penalty, I must admit that I'm wavering on this as a good option. Two reasons - first is that by terminating someone's existence means they no longer have the opportunity to repent and reflect, the second is that incarcerating them is possibly a "crueller" thing to do.

In the case of Bolger's murderers, one can only hope that they one day fully realise the enormity of what they have done - when this happens it is highly unlikely that they will ever want to live outside of prison, if at all. In short, one hopes that they develop a conscience.

Dex, I don't feel this strong just because his poor body was found ½ mile away from where we used to live, hell, where we live now is even closer!
It is because of WHAT they did before he died and the manner in which they took turns to batter him with bricks all over his body.
Like you, in this case I wouldn't want them to die but that is because in this case I want to see/hear of them suffering. I have oftn hoped they have the worst nightmares imagineable but obviously they dont because they haven't topped themselves, yet. (We live in hope). They have never shown any remorse and knew what they were doing was wrong, otherwise why would they go to such lengths to avoid being caught.
There are a lot of things about this case, as in many others no doubt, where the public does not get to hear ALL the details. One day those details will come out and they will be seen for the depravity that they are.

Conny, I've heard of some of the disgraceful things they did. To be honest, if they did that to my kid, I'm not sure that I'd want to carry on living.

Sponsored Links
Reminds me of that film "Lord of the Flies" where children are let loose to their own devices and end up butchering each other.

It's a bit like that in UK society with yobbish drug/drink taking ******* acting as parents about 40 years old going on 15. Children parenting children in effect.
What chance for the real children?
William Golding’s Lord Of The Flies is being played out on our streets. The story is, in all actuality, a model for the complexities of human behavior. The implication, or the “moral of the story” so to speak is that the absence of structure and discipline leads to pleasure, which in turn leads to anarchy, which is spawned from humankind’s innate savagery.

Hit it on the head there norcon.

Dex, I used to know a copper who worked on the case, his daughter was in my sons class in infants school, we still saw each other occassionally after they went to seniors and believe me, what was reported in the papers about the way he died and what they did to him with various 'things' was way short of what the forensic team actually found.
'Let out on licence'? FFS!
They were given special treatment when they were in, they were given a good education by personal tutors, they got the latest games consoles, their 'cells' were actually self contained bed-sit style, they were given new identities and set up in good jobs! Shall I go on?
There was a programme on the other year about a girl who was getting engaged to one of them, can't remember which but I think it was Thompson. She was unaware of who the barsteward was and the question put to the panel/audience was along the lines of,"Should she be told who he really is?"

There is no doubt in my mind that she should. Imagine it, your daughter comes home with a new boyfriend, he's polite charming, got a good job and seems to have a good background. They announce they want to get engaged and then married.
So it all takes place but then after they are married for a while, doesn't matter how long, you find out who he really is.
Could you contain yourself?

OK, I'll shut up, its clear how I feel about them.

Sorry.

let the punishment fit the crime, they should be tied to a lampost and a suitable sized pile of bricks left nearby with a big sign saying who they are..

then it's a case of "let him who is without sin...." etc..
or possibly more of a case of "come and have a go if you think you're hard enough..."

would YOU be able to stone 2 people to death? ( assuming they were murderers and there would be no form of legal action taken against you )

would YOU be able to stone 2 people to death? ( assuming they were murderers and there would be no form of legal action taken against you )

Eventually :p :p

Simply can't vote on this conny.

Your options are far too limited........ ;)

In spite of my recent thread regarding the death penalty, I must admit that I'm wavering on this as a good option. Two reasons - first is that by terminating someone's existence means they no longer have the opportunity to repent and reflect, the second is that incarcerating them is possibly a "crueller" thing to do.

In the case of Bulger's murderers, one can only hope that they one day fully realise the enormity of what they have done - when this happens it is highly unlikely that they will ever want to live outside of prison, if at all. In short, one hopes that they develop a conscience.
. Indeed, they could do with an old skool US Penitentiary. :idea: They won`t develop anything, it`s not possible for a psycopath, they are born not made and when it`s possible to indicate their presence in the womb, like it is for eg. Downs Syndrome . The option of their termination should be considered

in spite of my recent thread regarding the death penalty, I must admit that I'm wavering on this as a good option. Two reasons - first is that by terminating someone's existence means they no longer have the opportunity to repent and reflect, the second is that incarcerating them is possibly a "crueller" thing to do.
DextrousQuite understand why you say this but lets take Brady for an example I don't think he has ever repented but he could well have reflected why else would he have went back on the moor to show where he and Hindeley burried their victims and to this day holds the key to the whereabouts of the remains of the lad Bennet.

Its all about human rights, innit.

I've argued for years that in extreme crimes - James Bulger, Baby Peter, IRA and suicide bombers. The evidence should be gathered together and a court asked to decide if the crime was inhumane. If they decided it was, it would mean the perpertrators and accomplices have forfeited their human rights. The sentence would solitary confinement forever.

Not a bad idea holmslaw,they would have to be totally independant and trustworthy along the lines of General John de Chastelain who over saw the decommissioning of IRA weapons.

The sentence would solitary confinement forever.

why solitary for life? far better they be put in with the murderers and so on.. at least that way there's a chance they'll get shanked to death..

or why for life? it costs us tens of thousands each year to keep one person in jail, whereas a few seconds on an electric chair doesn't cost much, and could even generate revenue if they charged for tickets or for television rights... ( I'd pay to watch the b'stard who killed a child of mine fry.. and pay more to push the button / flip the switch myself.. )

The sentence would solitary confinement forever.

why solitary for life? far better they be put in with the murderers and so on.. at least that way there's a chance they'll get shanked to death..

or why for life?

I think execution or being murdered is an easy way out for these people.
Also execution is a bit harsh if you've got the wrong person.

When I say solitary, I mean absolutely no contact of any kind, unable to see outside, meals served through a shutter system, no one to listen to or to hear them, no literature of any kind. Just a bare cell, basin, bed and a karzi.

I believe they have a prison like this in the USA. A few years ago, (New York I think) a terrorist was sentenced to solitary for life and he started ranting at the judge. The judge listened for a bit and then said " Mr whatever, nobody will ever hear your voice again, take him away" how would you like those words ringing in your ears for the rest of your life - "Nobody will ever hear your voice again"

Sponsored Links
Back