Self-publicist gets his name in the news

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
A part-time comedian and author of humorous fiction, who has a record of being sacked for lying, manages to up his public profile with a carefully-calculated slur. He is currently looking for a new job and hope this will impress the selection board.

No surprise then.

Sponsored Links
38839113_2072711189647484_6976904463722217472_n.jpg

are you going on about Ken Livingstone again :ROFLMAO:

holocaust denier

Sponsored Links
Boris has been taking tips from Bannon, he wants to be the British Donald Trump.
It is like Cliff Richard who wanted to be the British Elvis Presley but he was just a bad imitation.

silly notch knows that, he's just deceitfully circulating a lie in the hope that the more often it is repeated, the more it will sink into people's minds.

Livingstone was a lot of things but I don't think he was ever a holocaust denier.
Shush...Don't bamboozle notchy with facts.

He'll come back with an 'anti something/anything' retort ;)

Unless of course he is actually suggesting JohnD is a 'holocaust denier' in his post?

Maybe notchy could enlighten us further?

so your claim was untrue, as I said.

silly notch knows that, he's just deceitfully circulating a lie in the hope that the more often it is repeated, the more it will sink into people's minds.

so your claim was untrue, as I said.

What that I said he may the person you were referring to: A part-time comedian and author of humorous fiction, who has a record of being sacked for lying, manages to up his public profile with a carefully-calculated slur

notch of words jumble meaningless a writes.

Jeez...

Even for notchy that was a useless attempt at trying to wriggle out of a stupid claim that he made!

Let's hope they never include 'total evasion under scrutiny' in the Olympics, as notchy would be odds on favourite!

Sponsored Links
Back