service washing machine program stuck

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My program on my 3 year old service washing machine keeps getting stuck when it has finished..have to keep unplugging repeatedly opening and closing door etc. any ideas..is it worth getting repaired ??

Sponsored Links
It helps if you post model number and product number if you can find them so we know what machine it is.

The more info you give us the more specific help can be given to you

Does the machine stop full of water
Does it spin
When in the program does it stick
Most programs have multiple parts ie lock, drain, fill, rinse and agitate, drain, fill heat and wash, drain, spin, fill, rinse, drain, spin and drain, unlock

Do any lights flash if so what ones and how many flashes

The washing mashine is a Creda 8.5kg 1200 spin AA and is approx 3 years old. when the washing cycle has finished the knob is on end and the light is on to show the wash has ended. The problem is when u turn the dial to do another wash the "end of wash light" remains on ( this should go off when the door hasbeen opened ready for next wash to be programmed) and the program will not proceed. I have tried turning the dial back to off and open and closing the door unplugging etc. Eventually it will go off but taked ages of faffing. Otherwise the washing machine is fine..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back