servicing unsafe appliances

Sorry for the delay in replying to all your input.

Thanks for everyones input.

As a newbee I have limited experience, but I do know that the job has to be done right. I am of the opinion that if a customer calls you for your services you have an obligation to act in the correct and professional manner. You should take responsibility for the appliances concerned and if necessary adopt the correct IUP.

In the above the RGI did not issue any notice at all. From my own knowledge and the great advice on here, I think I do need to find another RGI to build up my experience with, perhaps alongside my current RGI.

I do not want to be classed as a 'get rich quick cowboy' but someone who does the job in a professional manner. I have come late to this gas lark at 32, but am willing to work hard and learn and with the help of this site I will suceed. Thanks to you all.

Si

Sponsored Links
Hope the boiler is safe!!

If it was leaking CO your friend would have to live with that...
Turn off

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back