Servis fridge light

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Was wondering why my light in the fridge no longer cam on, just looked and it has gone!!!

Where would I get one from? been on focus website and they dont list them.

Sorry this is such a trivial question.

Sponsored Links
probably just the lamp has blown, take the old one out & see what type it is (they are often just a 10W pygmy lamp),you should be able to get one at any electrical retailer.

When I say the bulb has gone, I mean it has literally gone, not there.

I managed to get a torch and look at the connection, looks like a screw fit.

Would I need to know the model of the fridge/freezer or are the bulbs standard fit?

Sponsored Links
As there ever been one?
I cant see how it would fall out & GO MISSING. The bulb is screwed in & there is (or should be a lens/cover) over it.

Yes the bulbs are pretty much standard pygmy screw

Yes there used to be a bulb there, I think my ex must have taken the bulb out and not replaced it.

There was a cover but not sure where that disappeared too.

As they seem to be a standard screw fit, I will go and get one, thanks ever so much to you all for your help on such a trivial matter.

Maybe the ex removed it as it wasnt turning off. Now thats a different problem. So lets hope its only a missing bulb.

Remember to turn the fridge OFF when fitting the bulb & if there is not a cover mind you do not break the bulb & have glass in your jelly. :LOL:

I do remember the light stopping working, so I hope that it was taken out and lost. The cover is here somewhere.

Last thing I want is glass in my jelly - love jelly
Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back