Servis M3103A washing machine help please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello one and all :0)
this is my 1st time in using this forum so just like to say a big hello first on all.

Okay heres my problem if anyone can help me.

A few days ago my machine was not pumping out the water from the unit and after a good clean out (the usuall stuff from kids pockets blocking the piping) the machine run for a short while normally before going into a fast spin cycle on any click position on the program dial. Then there was a small bang noise and the unit went off..

After inspecting the machine i found that the small pcb on the rear bottom side of machine had a broken soldier join where the wiring loom plugs onto it ... this was repaired and there is now power to unit (pumps water in and out)
But to my frustration i have the same problem that the machine just seems to keep on wanting to go into spin cycle no matter where the program dial is clicked to :0(

Any ideas on this please ??

As you can understand that with 5 children and christmas just around the corner i need to resolve the problem asap

many thanks in advance to all that may offer help

Az

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back