Sh*t jokes forum.

EVER SINCE I WAS A CHILD, I'VE ALWAYS HAD A FEAR OF SOMEONE UNDER MY BED AT NIGHT.

SO I WENT TO A SHRINK AND TOLD HIM:
'I've got problems. Every time I go to bed I think there's somebody under it. I'm scared. I think I'm going crazy.'

'Just put yourself in my hands for one year,' said the shrink. 'Come talk to me three times a week and we should be able to get rid of those fears..'

'How much do you charge?'
'Eighty pounds per visit,' replied the doctor.
'I'll sleep on it,' I said..

Six months later the doctor met me on the street. 'Why didn't you come to see me about those fears you were having?' he asked.

'Well, Eighty bucks a visit three times a week for a year is an awful lot of money! A bartender cured me for £10. I was so happy to have saved all that money that I went and bought me a new car

'Is that so!' With a bit of an attitude he said, 'and how, may I ask, did a bartender cure you?'

'He told me to cut the legs off the bed! - Ain't nobody under there now!!!'

FORGET THE SHRINKS..
HAVE A DRINK & TALK TO A BARTENDER!

Sponsored Links
Woman asks:

If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.
But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.
How come?

Confucius replies:

'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock.
But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'.

An old Marine Pilot sat down at the Starbucks, still wearing his old USMC flight jacket and ordered a cup of coffee.

As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him. She turned to the pilot and asked,

Are you a real pilot?

He replied, 'Well, I've spent my whole life flying planes, first Stearmans, then the early Grummans... flew a Wildcat and Corsair in WWII, and later in the Korean conflict, Banshees and Cougars. I've taught more than 260 people to fly and given rides to hundreds, so I guess I am a pilot, and you, what are you?

She said, 'I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. When I shower, I think about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women.'

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a young man sat down on the other side of the old pilot and he asked:

"Are you a real pilot?"

The pilot replied; 'I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian.

Sponsored Links
At the National Art Gallery in Dublin, a husband and wife were staring at a portrait that had them completely confused.

The painting depicted 3 black men totally naked, sitting on a bench.
Two of the figures had black male organs, but the one in the middle had a pink organ.

The curator of the gallery realized that they were having trouble interpreting the painting and offered his personal assessment. He went on for over half an hour explaining how it depicted the sexual emasculation of African Americans in a predominately white, patriarchal society.

'In fact', he pointed out, 'some serious critics believe that the pink organ also reflects the cultural and sociological oppression experienced by gay men in contemporary society'.

After the curator left, an Irishman approached the couple and said,

'Would you like to know what the painting is really about?'

'Now why would you claim to be more of an expert than the curator of the gallery?' asked the couple.

'Because I am the artist who painted the picture,' he replied.

'In fact, there are no African Americans depicted at all. They're just three Irish coalminers. The guy in the middle went home for lunch…'

Excellent Greg, especially that last one!

When you have an 'I Hate My Job day'
[Even if you're retired, you sometimes have those days] try this out:

Stop at your pharmacy, go to the thermometer section and purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson. Be very sure you get this brand.

When You get home, lock your doors, draw the curtains and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed.

Change into very comfortable clothing and sit In your favourite chair. Open the package and remove the thermometer.

Now, carefully place it on a table or a surface so that it will not become chipped or broken.

Now The fun part begins.

Take Out the literature from the box and read it carefully. You will notice that in small print there is a statement:

"Every rectal thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson is personally tested and then sanitised."

Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times, 'I am so glad I do not work in the thermometer quality control department at Johnson & Johnson.'

HAVE A NICE DAY AND REMEMBER, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE WITH A JOB THAT IS MORE OF A PAIN IN THE A**E THAN YOURS!

Remember, if you haven't got a smile on your face and laughter in your heart....
maybe you should go and work for Johnson and Johnson!
Enjoy life now - It has an expiration date!

A lady goes on holiday to Barbados .......
Soon after arriving, she happens to meet a black man, falls for him
and after a night of passionate love making she asks him, "What is
your name?"
"I can't tell you" the black man says.
Every night they meet and every night she asks him again what his
name is and he always responds the same, he can't tell her.
On her last night there she asks again,"Can you please tell me you
name?"
"I can't tell you my name because you will laugh at me" says the
black man.
"There is no reason for me to laugh at you" the lady says.
"Okay. My name is Snow!" the black man replies.
And the lady bursts into laughter the black man gets angry and
says,"I knew you would make fun of it".
The lady replied,"I'm not making fun of your name. I'm thinking of my
husband back home in England who won't believe me when I tell him I
had 8 inches of Snow every day in Barbados !"

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
We went to the mother in laws for dinner and she excelled herself by doing a magnificent spread, although if I am honest it nearly put me off my dinner.

Transfer deadline day breaking news.....

Amanda Knox linked with a move to Italy

I invited my date back to my place for coffee. She agreed, but made it clear that it would be coffee and nothing else.

Later on, I came out of the kitchen to find her laying on my sofa in her underwear.

"I know what I said," she smiled, "but I've changed my mind. I want you to make love to me, right here, right now."

"Oh, for god's sake," I moaned, slamming the cups of coffee on the table.

"What's wrong?" she asked. "I thought you'd be happy."

"It's great," I replied, "but it means I've just wasted the last of my rohypnol

The boss walked into the office one morning not knowing his zipper was down and his fly area wide open. His assistant walked up to him and said, 'This morning when you left your house, did you close your garage door?' The boss told her he knew he'd closed the garage door, and walked into his office puzzled by the question. As he finished his paperwork, he suddenly noticed his fly was open, and zipped it up. He then understood his assistant's question about his 'garage door.' He headed out for a cup of coffee and paused by her desk to ask, 'When my garage door was open, did you see my Hummer parked in there?' She smiled and said, 'No, I didn't All I saw was an old mini van with two flat tires..

• Thanks
How to get to Heaven from Scotland.......................

I was testing children in my Glasgow Sunday school class to see if they understood the
concept of getting into heaven.

I asked them, "If I sold my house and my car, had a big jumble sale and gave all my
money to the church, would that get me into heaven?"

"NO!" the children answered.

"If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the garden and kept everything tidy, would
that get me into heaven?"

Again, the answer was 'No!'

By now I was starting to smile.

"Well, then, if I was kind to animals and gave sweeties to all the children, and loved my husband, would that get me into heaven?"

Again, they all answered 'No!'

I was just bursting with pride for them.

I continued, "Then how can I get into heaven?"

A six year old boy shouted,

"Yuv goat tae be fukin' deid"!

Kinda brings a wee tear tae yir e'e...

Bob walked into a sports bar around 9:58 PM. He sat down next to a blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV.

The 10 PM news was coming on the news crew was covering the story of a man on the ledge of a large building preparing to jump.

The blonde looked at Bob and said, "Do you think he'll jump?"

Bob said, "You know, I bet he'll jump."

The blonde replied, "Well, I bet he won't."

Bob placed a £20 note on the bar and said, "You're on!"

Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy on the ledge did a swan dive off the building, falling to his death.

The blonde was very upset, but willingly handed her £20 to Bob. "Fair's fair. Here's your money."

Bob replied, “I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 PM news, so I knew he would jump."

The blonde replied, "I did, too, but I didn't think he'd do it again."

Bob took the money

• Thanks
If there was a shred of doubt the world is totally insane, this will remove it.
This says it all.......

Pythagoras' Theorem: ............................24 words.
Lord's Prayer: .............................................. 66 words.
Archimedes' Principle: .................................67 words.
Ten Commandments: .........................................179 words.
Gettysburg Address: ....................................................286 words.
US Declaration of Independence : ..............................1,300 words.
US Constitution with all 27 Amendments: .............................7,818 words.
EU Regulations on the Sale of CABBAGES: ...................26,911 words

IMPOSSIBILITIES IN THE WORLD

1) You can't count your hair.

2) You can't wash your eyes with soap.

3) You can't breathe when your tongue is out.

Put your tongue back in your mouth, you silly person.

TEN (10) THINGS I KNOW ABOUT YOU

1) You are reading this.

2) You are human.

3) You can't say the letter ''P'' without separating your lips.

4) You just attempted to do it.

6) You are laughing at yourself.

7) You have a smile on your face and you skipped No. 5.

8) You just checked to see if there is a No. 5.

9) You laugh at this because you are a fun loving person & everyone does it too.

10) You are probably going to send this to see who else falls for it.
You have received this e-mail because I didn't want to be alone in the idiot category.

Have a great Day. Laugh, and then Laugh and sing It's a Beautiful Morning even when it's not.

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

• Thanks
Last night I was sitting on the sofa watching TV when my wife shouted from the kitchen,
"What would you like for Dinner My Love, chicken, beef , or lamb" ?,
I said " Thank you , I'll have chicken please ",
She Replied " Your having soup you Fat Git " !!!!!

I Was Talking To The CAT !!!!! .

A motor cycle mechanic was removing a cylinder head from the motor of
a Harley motorcycle when he spotted a well-known heart surgeon in his
shop.

The surgeon was there, waiting for the service manager to come and
... take a look at his bike.

The mechanic shouted across the garage, "Hey, Doc, can I ask you a
question?"

The surgeon walked over to the mechanic. The mechanic straightened up,
wiped his hands on a rag and asked, "So Doc, look at this engine. I
open its heart, take valves out, fix 'em, put 'em back in, and when I
finish, it works just like new. So how come I get such a small salary
and you get the really big bucks, when you and I are doing basically
the same work?"

The surgeon paused, smiled and leaned over, and whispered to the
mechanic...

Try it with the engine running.

St Peter heard loud knocking at the Pearly Gates one day so he went out to investigate. He found 20 people from the Gorbals outside. St. Peter didn't know what to do. He'd never seen people from the Gorbals at Heaven's Gate before so he said "Wait a mo'. I'll just check with God."

He went into God and explained that there were 20 people from the Gorbals outside the Pearly Gates. God pondered, rubbed his chin, then said "Go out to them and just let 10 in, the other 10 can go down below."

St. Peter went out to the Pearly Gates but a moment later he came running into God crying "They're gone! They're gone!"

"What?" says God "The people from the Gorbals are gone?" "No, No," says St. Peter "The Pearly Gates, the Pearly Gates, they're gone!"

This gorgeous blonde was at the Highland Games and she became curious about whether Scotsmen wore anything under their kilts, so she approached Big Rory McTavish who was tossing the caber around like a matchstick and asked him,

"Do you wear anything under your kilt?"

"Have a peek, if you want to know" said Big Rory.

She did and then recoiled backwards saying "Oooh! It's gruesome!"

"Have another wee look, lassie" said McTavish "and yee'll find it's grew some more!"

Skeleton walks into a bar and says "Pint of lager and a mop"

What's the difference between iron man and iron woman?

Iron man is a superhero, iron woman is an instruction.

Arthur is 80 years old. He's played golf every day since his retirement
20 years ago.

One day he arrives home looking downcast. "That's it," he tells his
wife, "I'm giving up golf. My eyesight has got so bad, once I've hit the
ball, I can't see where it went."

His wife sympathizes. As they sit down she says, "Why don't you take my
brother with you, and give it one more try?"

"That's no good," sighs Arthur. "Your brother is 90 years old. He can't
help."

"He may be 90," says the wife, "but his eyesight is perfect."

So the next day Arthur heads off to the golf course with his
brother-in-law. He tees up, takes an almighty swing and squints down the
fairway.

He turns to the brother-in-law, "Did you see the ball?"

"Of course I did," says the brother-in-law, "I have perfect eyesight."

"Where did it go?" asks Arthur.

"I don't remember."

How do you get a fat girl into bed? Piece of cake.

The nun teaching Sunday school was speaking to her class one morning and she asked the question, 'When you die and go to Heaven, which part of your body goes first?'

Suzy raised her hand and said, 'I think it's your hands.'

'Why do you think it's your hands, Suzy?'

Suzy replied: 'Because when you pray, you hold your hands together in front of you and God just takes your hands first.'

'What a wonderful answer!' the nun said.

Little Johnny raised his hand and said, 'Sister, I think it's your feet.'

The nun looked at him with the strangest look on her face. 'Now, Johnny, why do you think it would be your feet?'

Johnny said: 'Well, I walked past Mom and Dad's bedroom the other night. Mom had her legs up in the air and she was saying:

'Oh God! I'm coming!'

If Dad hadn't pinned her down, I reckon we'd have lost her."

The nun had to leave the room.

Kevin walked into a doctor's office and the receptionist asked him what he had.
Kevin said: 'Shingles.' So she wrote down his name, address, medical insurance number and told him to have a seat.
Fifteen minutes later a nurse's assistant came out and asked Kevin what he had...
Kevin said, 'Shingles.' So she wrote down his height, weight, a complete medical history and told Kevin to wait in the examining room.
A half hour later a nurse came in and asked Kevin what he had.
Kevin said, 'Shingles..' So the nurse gave Kevin a blood test, a blood pressure test, an electrocardiogram, and told Kevin to take off all his clothes and wait for the doctor.
An hour later the doctor came in and found Kevin sitting patiently in the nude. He asked Kevin what he had.
Kevin said, 'Shingles.'
The doctor asked, 'Where?'
Kevin said, 'Outside on the truck. Where do you want me to unload them??'

Paddy took 2 stuffed dogs to the Antiques Roadshow.

"Ooh!" said the presenter, "This is a very rare set, produced by the celebrated Johns Brothers taxidermists who operated in London at the turn of last century. Do you have any idea what they would fetch if they were in good condition?"

"...Sticks?" Paddy replied.

Sponsored Links
Back