Sharp Sand Substitute : Sand from Brighton Beach ??

Alright I'll answer it. No you can't. 1) Its actually theft 2) Its full of salt. 3) Its beyond tightwad (y)

Sponsored Links
Oh My Cod, Are you shore that would have been the right thing to do? You’ve started a right debait here. You are so shellfish with your money. Anyway at a couple of quid for the sand I’m sure you’ve got bigger fish to fry.

Sponsored Links
Also beach sand is more like that sand for between your block paving, you need rough edges for building mortar

Plus.. This thread is thread of the week!!! Thanks:ROFLMAO:

Nice picture .... !!!!

Yeah I can actually afford the price of a caramel-sharp-sand-cappuccino but what do I do with the 9.5kg that I don't use .... I have to carry all this stuff on my bike ? Suppose I can dump it on the beach, there are too many pebbles round here anyway.

Low tide at 5am ish.

Is the salt a problem ? Beach sand is going to be a bit salty ... from the sea isn't it ?

Oh BTW you can't dump the unused sand on the beach either, that's fly tipping as odd as it may seem.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back