sheet lead roof stolen, looking for alternative replacement

I do not think it is racist.
The reason I think it is not from local people because local British can get generous benefit and unlikely to be bothered for a few pounds by paying big effort to steal the lead. It is hard job for those thieves. They have to drive around, use hand saw to cut the lead tube, use force to take the lead sheet. For a few pounds?!

No British will do this job, is it? However, for those who need a piece of bread to be survived, they will do everything for £1. If British people do not have the benefit system, who knows what is going to happen.

All people are basically the same.

Sponsored Links
Nura-lite. Fitted loads in the late seventies to replace stolen sheet lead.

I just Goggled it and found it was discontinued in 1999 due to it containing asbstos fibres :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm gonna die :rolleyes:

DH

Sponsored Links

I just Goggled it and found it was discontinued in 1999 due to it containing asbstos fibres :eek: :eek: :eek:

DH

I was gonna suugetrs exactly the same, ASBESTOS FIBRES!!! no one told me that when I was using the bloody stuff

DH

i was gonna post about nuralite as i have fitted miles of it as well :eek:
wait till tamz reads this as well, bet he has done miles of it as well

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back