Should header tank get hot?

You got me going now. Worcester is owned by Bosch, right? That's Bosch, the Rolls-Royce of German engineering.

Well earlier this year I bought an expensive Bosch fridge-freezer. They should call it a freezer-freezer. It froze everything solid in the chiller compartment. Had to have the engineer out TWICE to put it right. First time he found an internal component had fallen off in transit. Second time he discovered the door had been fitted incorrectly and was not activating the circulation fan when shut.

On each occasion I had to take the morning off work to let the bloke in, meanwhile we had to throw away a cartload of ruined food. Compensation? Might as well have asked them to fix me a date with Angelina Jolie.

The cost in lost working time and trashed food probably came close to that of the fridge.

I make no apologies for banging on about this, for if only one person from Bosch reads this along with Oilman's boycott, some good may come of it. They should remember that for every one of us there are hundreds of others who don't speak out but feel the same way. Indeed, every business that thinks this style of "modernisation" is cool should take note.

Sponsored Links
Just tried phoning the Ipswich numbers (and I have quite a few) all roads lead to Worcester. It's as if Ipswich doesn't exist anymore. Even the literature gives the Ipswich numbers, which then give loads of options which go to .............................Worcester!!! :evil:

You've just confirmed what I always thought. Like Atlantis, Ipswich does not exist.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back