Should Jade Goody be allowed?

Sponsored Links
Theres no better incentive to run faster than having Jade behind you.

I've just had a horrible thought....imagine being behind her and having to look at her arse for 26 miles.. :eek:

Oh, give the girl a break. How many of us would have even attempted it?

I know she's only famous for being the "big brother thicko", but having seen her on TV since, I genuinely believe she has no hidden agenda. Especially since she was doing it for charity, not for her own means.

I successfully did a 10 mile run when I was 15. Since then, I've started drinking, and smoking, so a 26 mile course is something I wouldn't begin to contemplate.

Jade clearly feels that she has a duty to prove the public wrong, i.e. that she's not a "plastic celebrity" and that she does have some substance. Although she failed, she tried, and for that I applaud her.

Sponsored Links
Dellsmp said:
www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006180723,00.html
I know she was doing it for charity (NSPCC) but was it sensible?
She could have written them a cheque and saved the NHS the cost of treating her, or is that harsh and it's the taking part that counts? either way the Suns descriptions of her gave me a laugh :LOL:

Yeah I agree with that. To do the run without ample preparation was just plain stupidity but she is a bit divvy anyway. Her heart is in the right place though, bless her.

From what I've seen of her, I don't think she's a person I'd like if I met her IRL, but I would have said good on her for actually having a go.

Apart from one thing - she will have denied a place to someone who had trained properly, and who had taken it seriously, and for that she was disrespectful.

i applaud jane goody
she dosnt pretened to be somthing shes not
she dosnt seem to judge people
she is genuine and honest as far as i can tell

yes she is a bit do lally well ok a great bit do lally :D :D ;)

i love her honesty an the fact she is genuine:cool:

as for the marithon no way :D

gordon ramsy her trainer her mother her family probably told her not to do more than jog a little way
but as we know and she openly admits she lacks common sence

i saw sue barker interviewing her at the start and was not surprized at her lack of comprehension of the difficulty she face
i am amazed she exceded 1 mile never mind 10

yeah the girl did good to get as far as she did, I sometimes have a fleeting thought about trying the london marathon, but a, I'd never stick the training required and b, unless you're doing it for a charity you cant get an entry.
Its a great event and congratulations to anyone who has a go :)

She's obviously a silly girl, but she did eighteen miles running and walking, which is more than most couch potatoes would manage.

I just had a thought. There was a programme on TV a few months ago and they turned kerry katona/mcfadden into a "real lady", made her talk proper and dress smart etc, and made her attend a posh dinner party all done up nice. Would like to see Jade Goody on that :LOL: Greatest lost cause . . .

Hats off to her for having ago but everybody else who ran for charity had to raise at least £ 900.00 to enter and any shortfall comes out of their pocket. From what I read she got a free pass and only raised a couple of hundred :oops:

Maybe she should have been more creative with her sponsorship picture...... ;) :LOL:

http://london-marathon.yahoo.net/jadegoody

ninebob said:
Oh, give the girl a break.
I know she's only famous for being the "big brother thicko"

Why should she care what people think?...........being known as the 'big brother thicko' hasn't done her any harm.........she's a millionaire! ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Talenless attention seeker..like anyone from big brother..and only famous for being famous.

Rumour has it she was once arrested for being drunk in possession of an offensive mouth!

Sponsored Links
Back