Should Nordio be banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are too intelligent for this crowd.

Their 'patriotism' is a mask for their inherent racism.

Sponsored Links
I think you are too intelligent for this crowd.

Their 'patriotism' is a mask for their inherent racism.

joe, everyone is inherently racist in that sense... tribalistic... you want to protect your own when under attack by an 'alien'.... nobody on here picked on this guy... he hijacked corgimans thread about his newborn... can't you see how scummy that is? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

He's a name on a screen - chill out fella. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
come on lads lets rise above this very immature person he only thrives if he can wind us up
lets just egnore him his vews are only shared by other extremly immature people without any normal social skills:cool:

He won't be gone, as with all trolls he will keep posting as long as he gets replies that attack him. By replying in calm, iintelligent ways with honest questions you can make them impotent. They want reaction and the more heated the reaction the more they get off on it.

He won't be gone, as with all trolls he will keep posting as long as he gets replies that attack him. By replying in calm, iintelligent ways with honest questions you can make them impotent. They want reaction and the more heated the reaction the more they get off on it.

Is this what you call calm and intelligent..........................

And your a**e pulling through with a Christmas Tree because you are so full of $*%&.
You truly are a sad pathetic little person.

????? :rolleyes:

If you wish to quote my post have the honesty to quote the whole post.
Note the emboldened sentence which is asked in a calm tone, merely highlighted because you seem to have missed it first time round..

conny";p="1661680 said:
And your a**e pulling through with a Christmas Tree because you are so full of $*%&.
You truly are a sad pathetic little person.

Now have the decency to reply to my questions.[/quote]

Just passing by and thought I'd point out that...

The Flag picture is upside down..
depends which way the winds blowing and what side the pole is and if your standing on your head or not;)

Unfortunately I am the victim of a rather quick google and download/upload and was not proof reading the picture :oops:
But I think my point was made and understood.
Thank's anyway, much appreciated but I don't think the flag would look right which ever way you looked at it, there are errors, but not my doing, I assure you. Wont change it as that is bad luck

This one should make you happier

Flying the flag upside down is a sign of distress, or defeat.

on a scale of 1 to 10 , just how stupid and ignorant is this Nordio?

I'll say 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back