Shall to thy happy coast repair;
Blest Isle! With matchless beauty crowned,
And manly hearts to juide the fair.

Rule, Britannia! Britannia, rule the waves:
Britons never will be slaves.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HRu4mPSUZw&feature=related

Sponsored Links
Nordio
You hate the Brits so obviously I would deduce that you would also refuse to work in Great Britain which would therefore make you a parasite.
So which one is the truth?
Do you live in the UK? Or are you lying about that?
If you do live in the UK, why? If you hate us so much then common sense decrees that you would not live here.
Also if you do live in the UK are you legally employed here?
If not then, as I said, you are a parasite.
If you do work then it shows you have no principles.

Nothing wrong with hating brits. In fact half the world does.
Get over it ffs.

No there is not, just like there is nothing wrong with all Brits (and half the world) hating Nordio. Spill your venom wherever you like, as it obviously excites you.

Personally, anyone can type what they want whenever they want, and Admin will deal with it how they see fit. If the only way you can 'get a rise' (literally) is to post abuse then, personally, your a very sad individual. But hey, if your missus has to stick you on here to get you 'all worked up', send her to a real British bloke. ;)

Sponsored Links
Troll_spray.jpg

Doesn't that make you feel betrayed?
The only betrayal I feel, is you chose to nominate the Union Flag with you user name and that is not where your loyalty is put.
That makes me feel betrayed.
But it's not about betrayal, you were out of order, a fellow member had good news to bring and your response was not that of a good person, you need your mouth washing with soap and you keyboard spraying with disinfectant.

And your arse pulling through with a Christmas Tree because you are so full of $*%&.
You truly are a sad pathetic little person.

Now have the decency to reply to my questions.

So would you expect lets say a Northern Ireland nationalist who seeks his country to be united under the Irish flag to lay his allegiance with the union?

YOU are the one who has betrayed the people in your country to give your allegiance to a people who don't give a damn about you!

you're changing the subject nordio.... the problem is a scumbag like you who chooses a host to live on (just like a parasite). And detests that host enough to post vile comments on a internet forum, slagging off all the inhabitants... those that fight to give you the freedom to have that opinion.

but not only that, you choose a celebration of the birth of a little boy in which to stand up and deliver such sh!te...

yoou're scum because you hide behind an internet name for safety... you wouldn't walk into a pub in Britain and spout this rubbish... or you may, but you wouldn't walk out again !!!

You are so right Corgiman. I think he actually should be pitied. It must be awful being so sad, angry and alone. I imagine that he doesn't have a friend in the world so has to rely on forum sites to have someone to talk to :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I was born under the Union Flag, that is my allegiance.

Just passing by and thought I'd point out that...

The Flag picture is upside down...

Also...

The current and second Union Flag dates from 1 January 1801 with the Act of Union 1800, which merged the Kingdom of Ireland and the Kingdom of Great Britain to form the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland. The new design added a red saltire, the so-called "cross of Saint Patrick", for Ireland. This is counterchanged with the saltire of St Andrew, such that the white always follows the red clockwise. The arrangement has introduced a requirement to display the flag "the right way up"; see specifications for flag use, below. As with the red cross, so too the red saltire is separated by a white fimbriation from the blue field.[9] This fimbriation is repeated for symmetry on the white portion of the saltire, which thereby appears wider than the red portion. The fimbriation of the cross of St George separates its red from the red of the saltire.

Outside the Union flag, Saint Patrick's cross has seldom been used to represent Ireland, and with little popular recognition or enthusiasm; it is usually considered to derive from the arms of the powerful FitzGerald family rather than any association with the saint.

Also, The Utopian society allows Freedom Of Speech to critisize Freedom Of Speech itself.

Ova & out

you choose a celebration of the birth of a little boy

and yet this innocent child who you have 'attacked' by your diatribe could, and hopefully will, grow up to be a world reknowned figure who will never claim one penny in benefits of any kind from any government.
Unlike some, supposedly in this country, who haven't got the guts to answer a few simple questions from behind a keyboard about themselves for fear of exposing what they really are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back