Shouldthis gene line be terminated?

Sponsored Links
If you'd be born in the Middle East it's likely you wouldn't say that. It's not about good and bad genes - it's where you were born that matters.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1285994/Ill-Bin-Ladens-grandchild-Meet-24-year-old-secretary-carrying-heir-worlds-hated-man.html

British woman is going to surrogate Osama Bin Ladens grandchild.

Personally, as one who is firmed convinced that theres good genes and bad genes, i think this is a gene line that needs to be made to die out...........

I cant really see a problem, He hates his father and wants nothing to do with him

She is just helping a couple have a baby, which she has done for others in the past

Sponsored Links
You do love your Daily Mail it seems.
Condescending Moi?

I could have found the same story in three other news sites. And we've had this comment before, and ill give the same reply as before, its doesn't matter one jot where the story comes from as long as its accurate.

if you can demonstrate any substantial discrepancies between the content of this story as reported by The Daily Mail , to the same story in The Guardian, The Telegraph, The BBC, CNN, ABC, AP and Reuters, then fine, otherwise your comment is just pointless ******, and you should refrain from needlessly increasing the entropy of the universe with such drivel.

Back