shower head pulsating water when taps and toilet used

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any ideas what this could be? I have a condesing boiler with no hot water tank. When I flush the toilet up or downstairs or use a tap hot or cold tap I get a fog horn type noise coming from the pipes and the shower head drips water.this doesn't happen of the dishwasher or washing machine is used but when the sinks or toilets are used and stops as soon as the toilet finishes filling or I turn the tap off.

Sponsored Links
The engineers will probably need to know boiler make and model to help identify the fault.

Its a baxi duo tec combi 33 he A. Was installed 2months ago,but the problem with noisy pipes was there before the boiler was changed. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Update. Just taken the pipe off the triton shower and its stopped making the noise now. Put the hose back on and it seems ok. Was thinking of changing the shower anyway. Looking at other posts I don't think these triton showers are well rated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back