shower pump feed- your thoughts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi There

I am looking for comments/thoughts/advice.

I need to install a shower pump. Instructions say that the pump (twin impeller) hot and cold, must be fed by 22mm pipe. Currently I have two mixer showers fed from the storage tank by independent 15mm supply's direct from the cold water tank.

I was thinking I could take both these outlets (which will become obsolete) into a 22mm pipe to supply the pump instead of having to fit a new flange to the tank.

Your thoughts welcome.

Sponsored Links
Hi There

I am looking for comments/thoughts/advice.

I need to install a shower pump. Instructions say that the pump (twin impeller) hot and cold, must be fed by 22mm pipe. Currently I have two mixer showers fed from the storage tank by independent 15mm supply's direct from the cold water tank.

I was thinking I could take both these outlets (which will become obsolete) into a 22mm pipe to supply the pump instead of having to fit a new flange to the tank.

Your thoughts welcome.

Decided to put a 22mm outlet on the tank. Thanks for your comments though!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back