Shower screeens

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to take off a Bi Folding shower screen and the fitments to put in a new shower tray. I have taken out all screws that I can see on the side channels and frame, and have broken the sealant seal with a stanley knife. I cannot get the frame out of the side/filler channels. Does anyone know if the top/bottom rail of the door frame comes off. If so - how?. At present the side channels do not want to come away from the tiles on the side walls! Are there more hidden screws or is the sealant doing it's job?.
Sorry I do not remember the name of the manufacturer of the screen.

Sponsored Links
I recently had the same thing. I found it to be hidden screws and sealant that was holding them in. You may find that you are able to lever the an insert out from the side channel and see the hidden screws, or you could try to lever it from the top to see you can get any understanding of where it's attached?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back