Shower valve leaking at inlet feeds soooo annoying!!

Sponsored Links
I don't need to, my best mate does that for me and signs off for my gas safe and Part 'P' work! In 18yrs I've never had a problem and don't forsee it will ever hinder me! Plus who likes doing paperwork anyway ;)
That means you can't or you would, as you come across as someone that would if they could!
But to answer your question........ YES I could if I wanted to waste my money
I doubt it would be waste of money learning how to document work, I doubt you actually have the knowledge or understanding on how to fill these forms in correctly and understand the results presented by your testing
can do pretty much anything I turn my hand to other then a leaky shower so it seems lol
Well this simple task seems to beyond you, it sounds to me that you are a plug-in an play merchant and have no comprehension of the bigger picture, I also doubt you actually are aware of the standards required by building regulations and what part p actually is, in my opinion amongst other things you are full of is bravado!
Also doing ground up resto on a 1966 barn find Splitty Campervan and currently striped and rebuilding a scooby engine to fit in said Campervan :)
So what does that prove?

So am pretty versatile and like I said I like the variety, to be challenged and don't shy away from much....... even GAS *shock horror* ;)
Evidence within your posts, contradict this!

Where did I say that?! Presumption is the mother of all f***up's!
I never said you did, I asked the question! (?)
I can lay pipe work, cables, chase walls, solder and get it signed off as safe....... No skill needed at all!
Being signed off by your mate, does not particular mean it is, you need some knowledge of the standards required to work to and the relevant building regulations, do you have that knowledge, are you aware of the guidelines laid down in part A.
Strange you can solder, but not tighten a nut up, but state this is a service you claim to be qualified/experienced enough in to ask for money to do it.

I think you were right by stating "Jack of all, Master of nothing"
I can't plaster and don't want to even try to learn so get a plasterer in to do that for me
Could this be to hide your shoddy work? ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back