Shower Valve Question..

Sponsored Links
Thanks mate. Yes these are the elbows I was talking about (probably not technical terminology). But when I called the girl on the phone went off to check and came to inform me that they can't be used. But I am not so sure she understood my question.

I am no plumber but my current shower head is the same I am using these elbows with it until I opt to re-tile at which stage I will run pipes up the wall.

I always find that when trying to order something online, they always omit to print the most important information, ie: the size, or in this case, the connections.

Sponsored Links
Think what I'll do is just order it. If it works with the elbows then great and if not then it's time to start tracking walls! May start youtubing now on how to make a complete balls of an otherwise perfect wall lol

Think what I'll do is just order it. If it works with the elbows then great and if not then it's time to start tracking walls! May start youtubing now on how to make a complete balls of an otherwise perfect wall lol

:LOL:

Just for closure on this thread, I received an email response today from the company:

Thank you for your email.

Yes the valve can also be used with elbows for exposed pipes, I hope this helps.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back