ShowerForce 2000 - very hot

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, hope you can help me. We have a SF 2000 shower/pump and for some reason you can only open it a little bit otherwise it becomes too hot. It is useable, but very difficult to adjust. It is connected, it seems, as per instructions; cold feed from the storage tank in the attic and the hot feed is coming from the hot water cylinder, which is below the unit. As the cylinder as well as the cold water are being supplied through pressure from the height of the storage tank I don't understand why the hot water seems to flow easier to the unit (or am I talking silly here?). I can't see it, but are there normally filters fitted in the unit or should I suspect the mixing valve? Thanks for your advise, Rene.

Sponsored Links
Water in cylinder is getting too hot or thermostatic side of shower has stopped working

Thanks for that!

Meantime had the 'mixer' valve open from the unit, but nothing wrong there. I'll have a look at the tank stat, see if it works OK.

Cheers, Rene.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back