Siemens RDE10 help

BLZ

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just moved into a new house, it has a heatslave 15/19boiler (with timer settings) along with a Siemens RDE10

If i set the Siemens RDE10 for day and time and what time it is to come on etc at, it doesnt.

Currently i have the boiler timer set to automatic and when the heating is due to come on the siemens comes on and i have to manually increase the temp in the room, as i cant seem to get the temp set for time it is due to come on..

Any insight into these systems would be so helpful, Many Thanks

Sponsored Links
Are you saying that you have to turn the room thermostat up to get the boiler to fire?

Are you saying that you have to turn the room thermostat up to get the boiler to fire?

I have tried to set the temp up but it doesn't stay on the system. When the boiler goes off it turns the Siemens off to which resets everything i have put in.

Currently when the heating goes on, the siemens starts off at 00:00 and day 1

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back