Signs of the Rwanda threat working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like this one, saved from deportation by a bunch of do-gooders who evidently had no idea about the person they were saving. Muppets.

Sponsored Links
That has to be down to the UK authorities
Authorities that are becoming increasingly woke and pathetic. Never mind the illegals, we all see story after story of UK folk who commit various types of horrific crimes and yet their sentences often don't reflect the gravity of the crime.

Authorities that are becoming increasingly woke and pathetic. Never mind the illegals, we all see story after story of UK folk who commit various types of horrific crimes and yet their sentences often don't reflect the gravity of the crime.
Don't blame others.

Our authorities are the ones in charge. They have the power to make laws that suit. When they want to of course.

Sentences that dont reflect the crimes are often down to cutbacks and not enough prisons and staff. Don't let them make you take your eye away from the issues

Sponsored Links
Don't blame others.

Our authorities are the ones in charge. They have the power to make laws that suit. When they want to of course.

Sentences that dont reflect the crimes are often down to cutbacks and not enough prisons and staff. Don't let them make you take your eye away from the issues

Half of all deportations were halted by legal challenges, we need to leave the ECHR to have any chance of removing failed asylum seekers.
Despite that, UK has the third highest rate for forced removals in Europe.

The chart below shows the European countries which reported the highest number of enforced removals between 2021 (the earliest comparable data available) and 2023. Over this period, the UK rose from the sixth to third biggest enforcer of removals in Europe.

1714835217860.png

Dont those other countries that deport more than us abide by the ECHR

Theres nothing wrong with Human rights. Proper rules and administration and fair application might reduce the amount of appeals.

But it's always somebody elses fault

All two of them, higher number of removals are likely due to a far higher number of arrivals.
But they manage with the ECHR rules and deport more. It's not the EHCR that's stopping us if you think about it.

France and Germany, the 2 countries that most people compare us to for immigrants. We could always compare ourselves to Belguim if you wanted, but they are unlikely to have comparable numbers

Would you have deported him?
Seems they did but passenger on the plane acted up as they thought he would be killed when he arrived. That seems to have kicked the lot off but incomplete info available.

But they are coming from Northern Ireland
Zero evidence they are coming from N.I.
If an illegal immigrant manages to get to England,why on earth would they want to travel to N.I.
In N.I. they would stick out like a sore thumb, if an asylum seeker wants to go the Republic they don't need to travel through Britain or N.I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back