SIME Boiler - Way too much hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

I really hope someone can help me with this problem as I am getting really tired of losing skin every time I shower.

I have a SIME Super 90 Plus boiler installed at my house. Firstly my pressure gauge guide is set at 1 bar, but it never comes close to that and is continuing to drop every week. The only time it rises is when the boiler is in use and it never rises much and never to the guide pressure (i'm told this is required by a friend with a Vailant combination boiler)

Secondly, a more recent thing is that there seems to be too much hot water whilst showering and I can't control the temperature on the shower itself. I have tried to lower the water temp on the boiler itself, but with no joy.....so I'm hoping someone can give me some advice here as I'm getting burnt to a crisp everytime I shower.

Thanks

Dave

Sponsored Links
Probably not the boiler at all mate, more likely the shower at fault. What make is it?

Your pressure gauge is dropping cos you have a (smallish) water leak. Find the filling loop - silver braided thing probably with a tap at one end or both, may be screwdriver operated. OPen till the pressure is at 1 bar or so then close it.

Presumably yer shower used to work?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back