Simi super 90;central heating yes-DHW almost

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Simi super 90 which has been excellent-two minor repairs in 10 years.The central heating is fine but the DHW is lukewarm when drawn from a boiler on winter setting ie when centralheating operating.When heating off the boiler does not fire up.I imagine there is a fault with the divertor valve.
I have some good gas engineers to contact but wiould welcome any advice so I can get the necessary parts in advance.

Sponsored Links
Sounds like the diaphramn in the divertor valve has perished. have a look to see if the pin is coming out the top and making the micro switch. if not then thats what it will be.

Get a service kit for the divertor and it should solve your problems.

Thanks superduper for your advice.I will order the servicing kit for my friendly fiiter to use.We have two good parts stockists here in Sheffield-do you have a parts number?
Thanks again for your prompt reply

Sponsored Links
Update:kit £15 + vat.Corgi pal popped round took over an hour to sort due to tough unions(compression) and poor access.Done and dusted-thanks again superduper

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back