Simple Question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Who makes the best and most reliable boilers ? The reason for asking is that I presently have a Ferroli that's constantly breaking down. On average every three months. The latest problem relates to a seal going around the burner allowing the flame to get into the casing. This has also warped the heat exchanger and caused other damage. The parts are not readily available so I'm sat here in the cold writing this message. I've now reached the point whereby I need to change what is a 5 year old boiler. Are all these modern boilers the same ? Are they made to constantly breakdown ? I would be grateful for your recomendations.

Sponsored Links
You have opened up a can of worms on this forum fella :D
There has been much discussion on this over the years regarding the 'best' boiler and the answers from a lot of the RGI's on here will vary.
Some always only install a certain Manufacturers boiler, whilst others are flexible. If I were to recommend, I would say either Vaillant or Worcester, depending on your finances, siting of boiler etc.
Good luck and ditch the old Ferroli ASAP.

depends how much you want to pay

you can get decent boilers for decent money

you can also get expensive all singing all dancing sh ii t boxes.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back