sinle panel no fin Rad

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello all
can some one please tell me where i can buy a large 2000mm length single panel no fin radiator???
i have a converted garage with a small double fin new type rad and the probs are the room is cold and the space with this thicker rad does not allow me to put up the sofa bed unless i turn it all around. a single panel longer no fin rad would be great !! where can i buy ??? i have looked on line and they all have this new type ....any help would be appreciated ....thanks sue

Read more: //www.diynot.com/forums/general-diy/sinle-panel-no-fin-radiator.389284/#ixzz2pw4acwiX

Sponsored Links
You say the room is cold and then want to put a rad with 35% less heat output?

Many would say why?

You need to compare all the available sizes of rads together with the heat outputs and aim to increase the output perhaps by about 50%

Its not normal for anyone to buy rads without fins now.

In theory you could always grind them off!

Tony

In theory you could always grind them off!
Apart from the 4 fins the bracket attachments are fixed to. You could hammer those flush to the panel.
24.gif

Read more: //www.diynot.com/forums/general-diy/sinle-panel-no-fin-radiator.389284/#ixzz2pw4acwiX[/QUOTE]I can see a slapped wrist coming for someone re duplicating posts. ;)

Sponsored Links
Most single panel rads,with or without fins, will stand out from the wall a similar amount.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back