Sir Nigel Farage

Yes I do, it will end up being far more of a problem for them than us, far more so. I didn't use the word responsibiliary (or responsibility come to that), strange words, so on that basis, do you think the Mexicans should be responsible for building The Donalds wall.
whoever 'demands' the wall is surely responsible. After all, it's the EU obsessing about protecting their precious single market, well fuking well protect it then and take responsibility for your border.

Sponsored Links
All your posts on brexit are a lie.
Brexit hasn't happened yet. So your hogwash on what it will deliver or not deliver is pure pie in the sky.

Youve just proved exactly what I said.

you are saying its not possible to know whether brexit will deliver any benefits at all.

So according to Ryler, the Leave campaign was lying when sold brexit as having great benefits.

Getting mixed up?

We voted for these borders. The EU didn't

Nope, I voted for a border with mainland Europe and a reversion to the status quo with my Irish friends.
Don't tell me what I voted for, you will end up looking foolish, Ask Notch, he's been there many times.

Yes I do, it will end up being far more of a problem for them than us, far more so. I didn't use the word responsibiliary (or responsibility come to that), strange words, so on that basis, do you think the Mexicans should be responsible for building The Donalds wall.
whoever 'demands' the wall is surely responsible. After all, it's the EU obsessing about protecting their precious single market, well fuking well protect it then and take responsibility for your border.

Unfortunately you dont understand what the single market and customs union has achieved, so you dont understand the importance of protecting it at external borders.

Which explains why you dont understand what the UK will lose when it becomes a 3rd country.

I would have thought you fould understand this argument:
The UK chose to leave, its the UKs responsibility to prevent damage, which it has been forced to do by breaking up the United Kingdom.

Sponsored Links

you are saying its not possible to know whether brexit will deliver any benefits at all.

So according to Ryler, the Leave campaign was lying when sold brexit as having great benefits.

You seem unhappy Notch, I hope you haven't had a knockback from Dominic already, are you too weird even for him?

Unfortunately you dont understand what the single market and customs union has achieved, so you dont understand the importance of protecting it at external borders.

Burning cars in Paris on new years eve, tens of thousands of extra riot police drafted in, burning buildings in Brussels, streets cordoned off, immigrant riots in Dublin, all of this on new years eve and cap it all off with poverty and foodbanks all over Europe.

Notch, you really need to go and give your head a good shake.

What's to explain?

I didn't say I didn't want a border with Ireland, I said I wanted a soft border, like the one that existed after partition in 1921 and the Anglo-Irish Treaty, a Treaty that was in place long before the EU was thought of, and why the Irish will eventually fall out of love with the EU.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/sir-nigel-farage.535839/page-9#ixzz69zp2V9F8

Has the Anglo-Irish treaty been revoked?

It's all academic anyway, ROI will leave the EU, they simply can't afford to stay in.

Post Anglo Irish treaty the southern and northern parts of Ireland were still part of the United Kingdom.

What rubbish are you now pushing which you have read on Breitbart or some other RW rag?

The ROI is the EU too.

The anglo irish treaty doesn't apply to the rest of the eu, nor does the history of the two nations or the blood spilt. If the EU think they can wipe all that out, I can assure you they're fuking with the wrong tribes.
A game of brinkmanship is being played here, the eu will lose, they don't stand a chance.

oh fillyboy, you are a sillyboy

the brexers want to leave the EU and they want to end freedom of movement between UK and EU.

Therefore the brexers want hard borders between UK and EU, with passport controls so that people from the EU can only get in if we let them, and walls or fences to prevent people from the EU entering the UK without passing through immigration control.

RoI is part of the EU.

So Brexers want immigration control and walls or fences between UK and RoI.

Blame the Brexers.

Burning cars in Paris on new years eve, tens of thousands of extra riot police drafted in, burning buildings in Brussels, streets cordoned off, immigrant riots in Dublin, all of this on new years eve and cap it all off with poverty and foodbanks all over Europe.

Notch, you really need to go and give your head a good shake.

You have links to all these stories.

oh fillyboy, you are a sillyboy

the brexers want to leave the EU and they want to end freedom of movement between UK and EU.

Therefore the brexers want hard borders between UK and EU, with passport controls so that people from the EU can only get in if we let them, and walls or fences to prevent people from the EU entering the UK without passing through immigration control.

RoI is part of the EU.

So Brexers want immigration control asnd walls or fences between UK and RoI.

Blame the Brexers.

How many times has the cognitive dissonance of RWR Brexiteers been pointed out.

RWR: The EU has soft borders letting everone in. We need hard borders.

ROI will have hard borders with the UK.

RWR: We want soft borders with ROI. Blame the EU for hard borders.

The benefit is we are leaving. That's what I voted for.
You're constant hogwash on a dire future after we leave is just that... hogwash, with no evidence to back it up.

Sponsored Links
Back